With the arrogance of youth, I determined to do no less than to transform the world with Beauty. If I have succeeded in some small way, if only in one small corner of the world, amongst the men and women I love, then I shall count myself blessed, and blessed, and blessed, and the work goes on. -- William Morris

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Christian-Buddhist Dialogue

I want to encourage readers of The Well At The World's End to consider reading the texts I will be posting on the Christian-Buddhist Dialogue blog I created. The blog is for a class I am teaching this semester at Georgetown. It is an experiment and I want it to be successful. The texts will be written by students from my class, based upon the readings they have done for the week.

I want to encourage people to dialogue with the students, and the students with each other, by posting what they write online. For this to work, people will need to be willing to comment on what they say. I think if people do so, this experiment can be beneficial to everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home