With the arrogance of youth, I determined to do no less than to transform the world with Beauty. If I have succeeded in some small way, if only in one small corner of the world, amongst the men and women I love, then I shall count myself blessed, and blessed, and blessed, and the work goes on. -- William Morris

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Contributor

Like the Inklings before, The Well at the World's End will slowly open its ranks to include new contributors. They will be people who not only have shown their interest in the blog, but also the ability and willingness to provide meaningful material to the site.

We now have our first new contributor, Patrick. He has already become a significant dialogue partner on the blog, as anyone who has read the comments should know, and this change in his status just makes official what has already occurred unofficial.

With eager anticipation I want to welcome him to the contributors list and to say we look forward to any writing he might share with us here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2006 4:05 PM, Blogger X-Cathedra said…

    Just wanted to apologize for my lack of activity as of late and let you guys know that I am planning on making a post some time very soon. Just have to get through this weekend and the coast should be a bit clearer.

    Pax Christi,
    -Pat

     
  • At 11/18/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Henry Karlson said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11/18/2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Henry Karlson said…

    Pat,

    I think many of us are in the same situation. I am swamped with work, and behind where I should be at this stage of the year. I've not been posting either, but I hope to get back to it soon. I have many ideas on topics I want to write on, and I will get to them when I am free. Hopefully next week I can get to one of them for at least a small post.

    I'm looking forward to your contributions, but you are right to focus on your studies first. There will always be more than enough time for blogging later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home